Frequent Asked Questions
- (Eating the same thing every day can lead to nutrient deficiencies and health problems. Adequate variety will assure that your diet is nutritionally balanced and satisfying). Fact source: The University of Texas at Austin – University Health Services
- Our fruit box may help you incorporate the varieties of nutrition found in many fruits into your daily diet and if you have children they will incorporate those nutrition on weekly basis and build the habit of eating all types of fruits.
We source all fruits from Costco
- Do you have a small or medium size family of 2 -4?
- Do you have a large family of 5-7 and prefer more fruit variety per week?
- Do you shop at Costco and value their premium fruit quality?
- Do you usually buy 10 or 15Lb of one fruit?
- Do you usually buy one fruit stable type with bananas or berries and eat them over 1 or 2 weeks?
- Do you buy fruits from local supermarkets by the piece & pay one & half or twice the price just so you can have fruit variety every week?
- Do you or your children have less apatite towards fruits because the limited variety per week?
- Do you go shopping for fruits, milk & eggs and end up spending $200 on other things that you may not nessaccary need?
- Would you like to have a set budget for fruits, vegetables, milk and eggs on weekly or Bi-weekly basis?
If you answer yes to 4 or more questions, then this box is cost savings & perfect choice for you?
Images are showing an example of a medium size box. If you choose small box, you will get less fruits than what’s showing in the images. Likewise, with large box you get more fruits than what’s showing in the images.
- Yes, you may select your favorite fruits. some minor limitation applies to items that we have to order in bulk every week. But, we provide many customization options on all rest of fruits that are sold individually. You may also contact us if you need a special request or have recommendation about adding additional options online.
- Please 732-259-2233 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No delivery charge on all fruit boxes
No service fee
We currently deliver fruit boxes on Wednesdays thru Fridays only. Due to high demand, delivery on weekends are available on first come first serve basis. contact us at 732-259-2233 to reserve a slot on weekends.
- You can order the first box as a trail with no subscription. You will be charged the weekly subscription price for one box.
- A weekly subscription is required thereafter, if you wish to continue.
- You can cancel subscription any time, no questions asked.
- You can skip deliveries while you are away from home or on vacation and we will suspend your subscription billing until you return.
- No annual membership fee
- While Costco provides great reward program, you can only use Visa.
- We bring you premium fruits for 30% or 50% less than what you would pay if you buy them by the piece. Your saving on fruits may be equivalent or higher that your cash back reward. in addition, accept all major credit cards. Our customers use Discover and Amex, or Costco Citi card to earn comparable rewards such as: cash back and/or points towards hotels & travel.
- We don’t not offer discount because we price our boxes at a very low profit margin, leaving no room for discount.
- Yes but a separate subscription for milk and eggs will be required. This is to eliminate the need credit adjustments if milk or eggs are out of stock. It happens rarely but possible.